Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2021 12:22:30 AM EDT
Hello fine folks,

I picked up a craddock precision 13.9 inch barrel from cola warrior and want to form1 it for sbr.

My question is fingerprints. I bought a suppressor from silencer shop and used their kiosk. I did my fingerprints there and did the 200 trust they have.

Would I need to resubmit new prints every time or is this already in their database?

Is it still ok to use a brace until the form1 is approved?

Thanks,
CC
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 1:07:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Every submission will require a fresh set of fingerprint cards and recent photo.  

Brace away until F1 is approved.

Efile for fasted results unless it's held in a trust.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Since you have prints on file at SS already, you can call an order a set of your fingerprint cards from them all filled out for $15 bux

I did and had no problems with my efile
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys appreciate the responses
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Makes no difference
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Efile for fasted results unless it's held in a trust.

Makes no difference

Definitely this. Just had 2 stamps come back from efile, 31 days on an SBR and 32 on an SBS.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Makes no difference
View Quote

Correct. Whether filing under your name or for a Trust, it makes little to no difference. Trust with two RP's here and my E-File Form 1 was approved in 32 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top