Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2021 11:35:20 PM EDT
Hi all, I am finding very few resources out on the inter webs for this.

I am wondering if it possible to purchase an AOW that is 50+ years old from an out of state individual, file the Form 4, attaching my C&R FFL, and when it is approved have it sent directly to me? Thus bypassing the two stamp required, and transfer fee from my dealer.

I live in Washington State for reference.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
C&R machineguns transfer directly to C&R licensees on a form 4, so I would think a C&R eligible AOW would as well.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Many people get a  CR just so they can receive item mailed to their door. If this qualifies as CR do it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's legal for you, and legal to receive interstate on your C&R, then you can do a direct F4 from out of state. Yes, filling out your C&R information on the F4.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top