Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2021 2:35:32 PM EDT
I’m an 07/02. Trying to do a form 2 for a HK trigger pack. I’ve clicked on and “asked the experts” on two different occasions without reply on the process. I don’t know what to put as Overall length, barrel length caliber and manufacture name, it’s a trigger pack so it won’t have specifics and it won’t let me proceed without putting something in those fields.   I’ve been instructed to just fax one in by a 07/02 buddy of mine but when I read the instructions on the faxing process it said I had to have some kind of affidavit on file to use the fax service? What says the HIVE. Thank you all In advance.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You can always print it, sign it, and mail it.

ETA on your other questions:

Overall length - measure it
barrel length - N/A
caliber - N/A
manufacture name - use your name or DBA for your SOT business that doing the manufacturing
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Circuits is correct.
OAL is required.

You can also email a completed F2 PDF to [email protected]
Or you can literally FAX it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I just emailed it in. Hope it works! Thank you for the advice! :-)
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 3:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
You can't put NA on eforms. I used 0 for barrel length and measured the pack for overall length. In additional description I put "trigger pack machined to fit semi auto receiver."  This was about a month ago. Forms were approved in 24 hours
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top