Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2022 2:55:03 PM EDT
So couple questions. If you are a ffl but are not a sot or a manufacturer do you put that your an ffl. I’m filing to do a form 1 on a shotgun and I’m using my trust that I had before I was an ffl. So do I fill out the section that asks if your an ffl and for your ffl number and ein number etc
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are filing with the paper Form 1 as an individual and you are the FFL holder, you can and you do not need fingerprint cards, however the eForm 1 will not let you put in the FFL numbers unless you also have a SOT. I do not know if a trust can be on an FFL, I've had mine longer than the "trust" designation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top