Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2021 9:55:52 AM EDT
I purchased an ArmsCo over under shotgun to SBS.  The problem is that the markings on the gun are incomplete, i.e. there is no model number engraved anywhere on the gun and of course item 4d on the Form 1 is "Model as marked on firearm".  Should I leave that block blank, do I take photos of the gun as well as the end plate of the box to show model.

BTW I tried doing a eForm 1 online and couldn't get past the manufacturer section.

WTF Over!
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried calling the manufacture? They should be able to tell you were the markings are. Maybe they are under the hand guard?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 10:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Armsco or Armscor ?

Armsco was a US importer of Turkish Huglu shotguns. Huglu has had more importers than I can count.
Armscor is a firearm manufacturer in the Philippines, Rock Island Armory is their US importer/subsidiary.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
It's an ArmsCo.  I've talked to a couple of guys and the consensus is to take pictures of all of the markings on the gun as well as the end flap of the box it came in and include them with the Form 1 application.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top