Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2018 6:57:23 PM EDT
I just submitted a Form 1 via efile, I was under the impression that there was some cover sheet to print and send with finger print cards. I never got directed to any thing like that. My payment and submission have been accepted but I have no instructions on finger print card submission. Anyone know how how to submit the fingerprints with efile? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Oops my bad, disregard. I didn’t didn’t see the attachment on the confirmation email titled “cover letter”...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You should have been sent a Form and Cover Sheet via email after submitting.

Edit:  You got it...
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
To add to to this, or. Question actually. So we just get a print card done locally and send it in with the cover letter? Is it that easy?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To add to to this, or. Question actually. So we just get a print card done locally and send it in with the cover letter? Is it that easy?
View Quote
This was my first foray into the e-File system but to answer your question; yes that’s it. Fill out the Form 1 on the ATF e-File website, pay your $200 tax, a confirmation email follows with a cover letter attachment to print. As far as prints go, I did my own prints with this Form 1 and my last batch of suppressors on Form 4. Amazon has the Sirchie finger print ink pad and card holder.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This was my first foray into the e-File system but to answer your question; yes that’s it. Fill out the Form 1 on the ATF e-File website, pay your $200 tax, a confirmation email follows with a cover letter attachment to print. As far as prints go, I did my own prints with this Form 1 and my last batch of suppressors on Form 4. Amazon has the Sirchie finger print ink pad and card holder.
View Quote
Is the finger print card sent in the mail with the cover letter or is there a way to e-mail it to the ATF?
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#6]
The actual cards have to be mailed with the cover sheet
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:37:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks. Seems easy enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top