Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2022 4:31:46 PM EDT
I figured you guys were the ones to ask……… is it possible and feasible to import an SBR from another country? Say somewhere like Canada?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
No, the GCA 68 banned the importation of all NFA weapons for individuals. This is why you never see FACTORY FOREIGN made MP-5's, SBR's etc etc.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply………. I appreciate it.

How about regular non NFA?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

There are restrictions on what is importable, but yes it is possible to import certain title 1 firearms
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There are restrictions on what is importable, but yes it is possible to import certain title 1 firearms
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I appreciate it……….
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top