Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2023 11:08:42 AM EDT
Are there many different PCCs that have (or can be fitted with) a folding stock that will use Glock 9mm mags?

So far I've only found the Kel-Tec, and one model of the Ruger PCC that had a pic rail on the rear of the receiver.

I know anything using an AR type buffer can be made to fold.

Should I keep shopping, or are these my options?
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#1]
you can also look at the SIG mpx style but those aren't glock mags.
You could do a Glock 17 in a Flux brace. would need to stamp it or ignore the bullshit, but it's so compact it still fits inside a stock glock lunchbox.

other option would be ruger charger but use one of the chassis systems and put a folder on it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#2]
B&T APC9, but it's pricey. But awesome.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Brownells has the brn-9 now
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah, I also knew about the B&T one, but I forgot. Those are super duper cool.

I'm trying to do a 16" barrel, suitable for IDPA PCC, and pack able for like slightly less obtrusive storage.

I already like the Ruger because it's takedown, but a folding stock would be nice too.

I like the Kel Tec because it's cheap, but the top fold makes optics hard.

I do like the Sig MPX, it has the same controls and ergonomics as an AR, but it's pretty spendy, and so are the mags.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
What's going on in this thread?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
New Frontier Armory "Thor" Glock mag compatible lower w/lrbho
Dead Foot Arms Modified Cycling System 9mm assembly with left or right side folder
Any decent upper with proper chamber cut.

Runs like a champ. Lot's of parts commonality in proven system. Allows firing from the folded position.

ETA: S&W FPC. The two I have shot have been sweet aces.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:07:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Stribog SP9A3G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top