Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2021 12:08:32 PM EDT
Local store has a good condition USP 45 Expert for $925.  Looked at ads on RiverofGuns and it seems the common price is 1100-1200.  But if 925 was a good price, maybe it should be sold by now?

What's a no brainer fo price?

Assume 1mag + box.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
$925 is an attractive price, but the Expert 45 is more likely to be a 2nd or 3rd HK pistol purchase for an HK enthusiast, and $925 for a used pistol will not appeal to the common gun buyers. Most of them are looking in the $500-$600 range.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $900 for mine brand new a couple years ago but we all know how gun prices have risen recently.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#3]
If the expert is going to be a 1st gun, id say pass.  And im an HK fan boy.  The expert is a GREAT gun, but its not ment to be a "do all" carry type gun.  For the price, $925 isn't bad, depending on how used it is.  But as an example, rifht before the crazy happened, I picked up a usp 45 expert for $600 NIB and a usp 9 expert for $800.  That all being said, both experts are prob my most favorite handgun to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top