Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2020 7:10:51 PM EDT
Since I needed to stimulate the economy with my Trump Bux, I finally bit the bullet and went ahead with SBR'ing my AR that's had a Shockwave blade on it forever.
-first time going through the process on eforms, and I gotta say, with the exception of some formatting hiccups with Safari/Apple, it wasn't bad at all. It took a couple times to get the pay screen to open, but I just had to uncheck the 'popup' blocker in settings. My trust documents and picture uploaded on the first try, too.
It went Submitted, and I got the email w/cover letter.
I printed myself and they're waiting to go out in the mail tomorrow!

Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the NFA game! It's a bit of a pain but well worth it. Pistol braces work OK but I'm leery as to their long-term legality, the legality of shouldering them, etc. Knock out a F1 and all of those concerns go away unequivocally.

I guarantee you'll end up doing a F4 suppressor next
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
Welcome to the NFA game! It's a bit of a pain but well worth it. Pistol braces work OK but I'm leery as to their long-term legality, the legality of shouldering them, etc. Knock out a F1 and all of those concerns go away unequivocally.

I guarantee you'll end up doing a F4 suppressor next 
View Quote

I’m really interested in building one- form 1’ing a kit, for time’s sake...
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Heck yeah!
Here's to your new addiction.
SBR form 1's are coming back pretty quick these days.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Get tracking for your prints and see where they end up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By amediocreshooter:
Get tracking for your prints and see where they end up.
View Quote

I did- priority mail.

So my '2-day' priority mail gets them there Tuesday, according to tracking...they must be going by the metric system...
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get tracking for your prints and see where they end up.
View Quote
I didn't do this, first form 1 for me as well. Is there some indication that the ATF received the print cards on the eforms website?
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#7]
You only get confirmation they got them if you do tracking.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Stupid post office...

It should have been delivered today, and tracking history still shows due 05/12... however the envelope is not even in WV yet, it’s still in my state!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine showed delivery on the 13th, but got there today.  Crazy times
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#10]
....and, now it’s in Pennsylvania.

Edit: out for delivery, 5/13.

Edit: Woo! Delivered, 1:46.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top