Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2018 1:14:04 AM EDT
Picked up my Zenith Z-5RS last week and took it out to the range for the first time today.  It was also my first range session with my new SiCo Omega 9K suppressor.  The Z-5RS is also fitted with an SB Tactical folding brace.

I am in love!  This combo is a BLAST HOOT to shoot!  With subsonic ammo, it is like shooting a .22.  I fed it Federal American Eagle 124 gr Suppressor, CCI Lawman 147 gr and Fiocchi 158 gr subsonics.  They all worked great with the Fiocchi seeming to be the quietest with the AE 124's a close second.  Using the brace for a "cheek hold" worked really well and is surprisingly stable.

The pictured target was perforated without the can.  Was shooting to the right at first and I adjusted back to center.  Upper hits are with a center hold and the lower batch is with a 6 o'clock hold at 30 feet.

After putting on the Omega 9K, I made a single big hole in a new target that was about 2" for about 60 rounds.  All standing with cheek hold and not being particularly careful with precision.

I can already tell this pistol/"carbine" is going to be a favorite of mine.

Rob
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 8:11:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the report. Great looking gun you have there.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Get the short sico 3 lug mount and sbr that baby. I love mine! Picked up my Omega 9k about a month ago and already ran about 800 rounds through my gun and supressor. Really fun to shoot!

Link Posted: 5/8/2018 6:11:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome set up the Zenith Firearms line of products is very nice and great customer service ! Hope they can get more into the country soon.
View Quote
Whats the reason for the delay?
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Whats the reason for the delay?
View Quote
Unknown but the Chief Operations Officer has stated that more should be available in June.
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Get the short sico 3 lug mount and sbr that baby. I love mine! Picked up my Omega 9k about a month ago and already ran about 800 rounds through my gun and supressor. Really fun to shoot!

https://i.imgur.com/tUUVO8s.jpg
View Quote
Very nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top