Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2018 1:10:33 PM EDT
I found a Finned M91 this morning at the flea market. I gave $150.00 for it.....1900 Izhevsk Receiver. Finn matched bolt.

It looks like it went through both Austrian and Hungarian hands before the Finns reworked it. There is a ghost of a AZF marking on the receiver and the stock has a plugged sling swivel hole. There is 41 stamp just behind the TG. Pretty unremarkable other than that.

Since the 1940 VKT barrel is counter-bored would that be a indication that the rifle was actually used after the first rework and then refurbished a second time?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]
That is another nice find. If you can find me a pre 1900 Russian 91 stock for $15 I need one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top