Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2019 6:39:17 PM EDT
I picked up a fin marked M 91 from the pawn shop recently and it’s missing the front sling swivel. Does anybody know where I can track one down? Liberty tree looks like they’re out. It has the rear one just looking for the front. Can someone help a brother out?
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it have the Finnish stock or a recycled Russian captured one?  They used both.
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a couple of possible sources in Finland

Best post photos, as my swivels seem to be of two styles - one that is just heavy duty bent wire, another that is a two part design, with a bent section where one side is drilled & tapped, the other flush - held on by a transverse screw
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The rear swivel is the two piece design you’re talking about. It’s a Finn spliced 2 piece stock with the holes for swivels not the Russian slots for sling mounting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top