Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2021 3:10:55 PM EDT
Are all my computers, and two operating systems retarded?

The ATF website Form-4 does not auto-fill. And none of the ones I find online works.

I don't want to write everything multiple times.

Does someone have one saved that works, or is it just ME?
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a common problem that, if you open their PDF in a browser it won't auto-fill (duplicate) correctly, but if you save it, and then open it using Adobe Reader (the free one) then it should auto-fill the additional pages there.

Is that failing too?
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a common problem that, if you open their PDF in a browser it won't auto-fill (duplicate) correctly, but if you save it, and then open it using Adobe Reader (the free one) then it should auto-fill the additional pages there.

Is that failing too?
View Quote

Yes. Unfortunately. On two different operating systems.  I'm going to try it again shortly.  I rebooted and maybe that is what windows needed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
OK it worked.  Dang windows!  It is auto filling now.  Sheesh.!
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Like previous poster linked to.. Silencer shop has a easy form to fill out online and print. It works.. I used it before.

Also it has generates codes for the ATF, which I assume makes it easier for them to scan the info into the system. (assumption)
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OK it worked.  Dang windows!  It is auto filling now.  Sheesh.!
View Quote

Not windows fault.. It is the browser view of the pdf.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top