Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2022 11:02:57 PM EDT
Anyone have tips on selecting cummerbund size from ferro concepts. Looking at getting the 3AC cummerbunds and 3AC Cobra Buckle Kit. Not sure if I am a medium or large. Feel like I would be a medium.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Then you probably are a medium
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Most plate carrier companies suggest starting with the smaller cummerbund.
Edited for speeling.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I like a tight fit, especially with a structured cummerbund. I have the medium I use for three seasons and the large I use if I need to put on my bulky winter layers.  

I have actually moved away though from the Ferro Cummerbunds and now run an AXL Equinox Cummerbund with a VXV grid adapter and AXL tubes adapters.  AXL is soon coming out  though with their own new grid adapter for the Equinox Cummerbund (might be out already).  I would highly recommend the Equinox over the AXL for the FCPC V5.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top