Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2020 3:04:16 AM EDT
A message from Jason Vanderbrink concerning the ammo shortage.

A Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington President Jason Vanderbrink On Ammo Demand
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:14:04 AM EDT
[#2]
The guy came off as a Pissed off Jerk.
And I own stock in that company
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
This must be at least the 8th thread in GD on this stupid message. Does no one look before they leap?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This must be at least the 8th thread in GD on this stupid message. Does no one look before they leap?
View Quote

Strangely, it's the first time I've seen it.  I guess I'm slow; lots of time the Dupe is the first time I see something.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hey newsflash for you... Not everybody here hangs out in the cesspool known as GD.  

OP - thanks for posting this here.

Quoted:

To you maybe. To me he seems more like a guy whos tired of all the BS e-mails and internet posts spreading false information and conspiracy theories about his company by people too stupid to stock up during the salad days.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
X87
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#7]
At least include the Hornady video, too-

Hornady: Doing Everything We Can
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Dear OP, YOU ARE ABOUT THE TWELFTH PERSON TO POST ON THIS TOPIC/VIDEO. DOES SEARCH NOT WORK FOR YOU? OR, DO YOU NOT READ GD, BUT JUST POST AWAY.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And I own stock in that company
View Quote

He mentioned wackjobs showing up unannounced at the factory. That becomes a safety issue for his employees, and I can totally see some conspiracy theorist nutjobs trying to break into the factory to see where the ammo is going. I don't blame him for getting upset about people acting that way and potentially creating an unsafe environment for his employees.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn’t sound that bad.  Overblown.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dear OP, YOU ARE ABOUT THE TWELFTH PERSON TO POST ON THIS TOPIC/VIDEO. DOES SEARCH NOT WORK FOR YOU? OR, DO YOU NOT READ GD, BUT JUST POST AWAY.
View Quote

This isn’t GD. There are a ton of people here who don’t waste their time with that place.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#12]
What really should piss people off, instead of Dupes, is this man and more receiving threats for not making enough ammo fast enough
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Brownells has a full range at excellent prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top