Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Just picked up some parts from them. Seems like steyr is catching up. Also have a few of the a2 pistols in
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just picked up some parts from them. Seems like steyr is catching up. Also have a few of the a2 pistols in
View Quote

Looks like they’re taking special orders on the 20” barrel as well, but who knows when you’d actually get it. I sh oils have bought one from Steyr when they still had them in stock a few years back.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I never should have sold mine!
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Looks like they’re taking special orders on the 20” barrel as well, but who knows when you’d actually get it. I sh oils have bought one from Steyr when they still had them in stock a few years back.
View Quote

I don’t know where I saw it but I heard the barrels were delayed till end of this year so I haven’t  jumped on them but if they show I’ll grab one. That said I believe these are not chromed lined like the old ones
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don’t know where I saw it but I heard the barrels were delayed till end of this year so I haven’t  jumped on them but if they show I’ll grab one. That said I believe these are not chromed lined like the old ones
View Quote

Hell, no flash hider either. I was looking for a 1/2x28 Tulip for mine, and could never find one for my A3. I have a KX5 that happens to have the same serial number, so it made its way on there instead.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#6]
If this pans out, it will solve my indecision between getting an Aug or an x95.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top