Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2018 1:07:36 PM EDT
Currently on sale for $259.99 at Brownells.
Coupon code 'M8Y' gets you $20 off plus free shipping.
Sign up with Active Junky and you get 7% cash back through them when shopping at Brownells.

= 239.99
7% cash back = 16.80

Total = 223.19 shipped

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/super-scar-trigger-prod56069.aspx

https://www.activejunky.com/retailer/brownells-com
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I signed up at active then bought a trigger.  I don't think I did it right, how do the sites link to give you cash back?  Oh well the price was decent without the cash back.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I signed up at active then bought a trigger.  I don't think I did it right, how do the sites link to give you cash back?  Oh well the price was decent without the cash back.
View Quote
-You sign up with an account on Active Junky.
- When you are ready to purchase, you login to your AJ account (if not already logged in) then go to the merchant you want to get cash back from on AJ website and click on the merchant through AJ.
- AJ will redirect you to the merchant you want to purchase from.
- Just order as you normally would after it redirects you.
- Note: you need to click to the merchant through AJ and remain in that window to complete your purchase. You can't open up th merchant in a new window or new browser to complete the order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top