Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2018 2:21:32 PM EDT
I've been waiting at least a year. These are made in production runs. Get them while you can.

https://www.gearheadworks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=35
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#1]
One of the nicest upgrades for your SAR, really streamlined it. allows it to lay flat and better when cased.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Also keeps your top cover from breaking if you bang it or drop it on its side.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up, always wondered why they were always out of stock.  Order placed.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Installed mine last weekend.  Little slow on shipping but not gonna bitch too loud.  Install was simple following their YouTube vid.  Really nice fit and function.  I hope GHW keeps making great products and stays alive during salad days.  Only complaint is it doesn't close forward on release like some others...but it's a first world problem given I've seen both products and this is by far more robust.  A win for GHW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top