Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2018 9:51:08 AM EDT
Many of you have probably seen the thread on Team or GD about the discount codes over at Academy. Just an FYI, I've been considering picking up a PCP for quite some time and found this too good an opportunity to pass up. Academy carries the Marauder line (and many others I assume). Just picked up a Marauder for 380.00 shipped.

Discount code is CC201820PCT
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you also order some stuff to fill it?  You will need at least a hand pump.  The Benjamin is adequate, but you will have to rebuild it if you shoot very much.  The Hill pump requires less maintenance in that regard, though a bit more expensive up front.  The other ways are to get tanks or bottles and have them filled at a dive shop or paintball shop. With these you need the right fittings, hoses, etc.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you also order some stuff to fill it?  You will need at least a hand pump.  The Benjamin is adequate, but you will have to rebuild it if you shoot very much.  The Hill pump requires less maintenance in that regard, though a bit more expensive up front.  The other ways are to get tanks or bottles and have them filled at a dive shop or paintball shop. With these you need the right fittings, hoses, etc.
View Quote
I am going to convert a dive tank and old yolk for filling.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#3]
20% is dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top