Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2021 4:07:37 PM EDT
Hello,

Does anyone or does anyone know of anyone who can do repairs on FP PEQ-15 units. Mine currently zeros but will not maintain zero.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried to zero out the adjusters? Turn the  vertical counter clockwise until it stops, the count the clicks full clockwise, then turn counter clockwise 1/2 the number of clicks. Rinse and repeat for the left/right adjusters. After try to see if it will hold zero with live fire.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have not tried that but I will.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Ruled out hand guard and Mount being loose?
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes not a loose Mount or rail.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ruled out hand guard and Mount being loose?
View Quote

Definitely this, check it by grabbing the LAM and twist/rock in different directions. I once diagnosed a scope that would constantly walk the zero every other shot. Grabbed the scope torqued it different directions and found the upper pic rails where out of slightly out of  spec after mic'ng the top rail.

OP also you can simply overlap the vis laser to your RDS at say 10 yards, with the stock collapsed, smack/bump the butt of your rifle on the ground several times to simulate live fire several times and see if your zero walks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top