Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2022 11:55:51 PM EDT
I apologize for not keeping up to date, I haven't done a Form-1 in about a year and want to do another suppressor - I have a silencershop account and usually efile then mail a fingerprint card - but can we now upload a digital fingerprint card from silencershop for form 1s?  or is it still mail in your hard copies of fingerprints?

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 2:03:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Locate a Silencershop kiosk and scan your prints in the kiosk. These are sent to Silencershop.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 2:06:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 7:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Locate a Silencershop kiosk and scan your prints in the kiosk. These are sent to Silencershop.
View Quote

Yes, I did that, which is great way to go - (I get silencershop to print them for me on the proper cards).

So it is the same as it was for Form 1s? Process = efile Form-1, then mail hardcopies of your print cards?

I thought that with the efile Form 4s going now with all digital, one can upload the prints digitally - Only the government would find it efficient to scan something, hard copy print and mail.

Still better than paper system.  I have a SMG+suppressor in NFA jail on hard copy Form 4s for over 1 year now!
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 10:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form

Do this a 1-2 times a week and build a healthy stockpile, for yourself or friends who just need a set.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HA4PJ4

You'll be set for fingerprint cards!
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You have to mail hard copies for a Form 1. The electronic prints are not available for Form 1 submissions.

And as a side note, non-SOTs can’t even use eforms at all for a Form 4, much less submit prints electronically.
View Quote

This.

And no, Silencer Shop will not provide you your prints in digital form. They will sell you hard copies of your prints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top