Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2020 12:50:32 PM EDT
The SCAR and FNC share the same internals on the trigger
Anyone ever gotten the Geissele to fit in it?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 1:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen Geissele make or offer any trigger groups made for the FNH FNC. I wouldn't try something stupid like buying a Geissele SSA-E trigger group made for an AR15 and try jamming it into an FNC. What's the point? FNC's sell for about $3,000 now a days, and there is a limited supply of them that were imported into the US. I'd leave the rifle alone or at least use OEM parts for the operating system. If I was to do anything to modify one, I would buy a registered auto sear and have a reputable Title II gunsmith install it, once BATFE approved the transfer. As far as the FN SCAR and the FNC, how do you know that the trigger groups are the same?
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:21:06 AM EDT
[#2]
OP:
I might have some free time this week end and give that a try...…. it might very well work.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:24:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't seen Geissele make or offer any trigger groups made for the FNH FNC. I wouldn't try something stupid like buying a Geissele SSA-E trigger group made for an AR15 and try jamming it into an FNC. What's the point? FNC's sell for about $3,000 now a days, and there is a limited supply of them that were imported into the US. I'd leave the rifle alone or at least use OEM parts for the operating system. If I was to do anything to modify one, I would buy a registered auto sear and have a reputable Title II gunsmith install it, once BATFE approved the transfer. As far as the FN SCAR and the FNC, how do you know that the trigger groups are the same?
View Quote
I guess I'll ask, do you have either rifle?
Because what the OP is asking about is obvious if you own either or both and look at them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
OP:
I did look but Sorry, the Geissele trigger I have is in my 17, not 16.
But looking at the 17 and FNC..... there might be issues.
ie. The FNC has a separate spring behind the trigger which is held by the pistol grip and while the retaining pins seem to be the same size, some are rotated 180.
Also the hammer in the FNC is a straight post sticking up (for lack of a better description) while both the original 16 and Geissele have a dog-leg to them.  
So you might have some compatibility issues......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top