Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2019 9:05:28 PM EDT
Looking to purchase a FN SLP Tactical but i'm not finding to many reviews on the gun, my second choice is the Beretta 1301 tactical gen 2.

Anyways looking for some feedback on the FN, thanks....

https://fnamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/1608_FN_SLP_Tactical_sellsheet_R5.pdf
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The FN is a fine shotgun but depending on your use you should really ask if you want the pistol grip or not.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
FN shotties are all good to go. Buy, have you considered the benelli M4?
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 8:02:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Morning, why would I not want a pistol grip ? I have held a M2 with a pistol grip and it felt better then the standard stock to me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#4]
My HD shotgun is the 18" SLP without the pistol grip.  I have had both and sold the pistol grip version as the traditional style seems faster to get on target and more maneuverable.

You may find otherwise- which one you buy is up to you.

I put the factory tri-rail on mine to hold a light.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Morning, why would I not want a pistol grip ? I have held a M2 with a pistol grip and it felt better then the standard stock to me.
View Quote
I have had a few of both and am always faster and point more naturally with a non pistol grip.  I would guess if you looked at 3 gun shooters you would see most don't have grips unless its on a sega type gun.  Do what is right for you and maybe look around a bit more and see if someone smarter than me has some insight!
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Well so much for buying a FN, not much to do today so I took a ride to Cabella's and behold they had a Benelli m4 in stock and I could not help myself so I just had to take it home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top