Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2019 9:39:02 AM EDT
I'm looking for this:

https://freedomordnance.com/product/fm-9-15-round-linker/

Freedom Ordinance seems to be out of stock. Anyone know of another source of them?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
My understanding is that the 9mm links are proprietary. So the only links that would fit the 9mm linker is from them. So unless you're able to find the 9mm linker, no other linker will work.

Scott
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to buy one a couple years ago but it is really easy to link without one. Have you tried yet or are you shooting a big volume? You still have to handle and place each link and round so I question the time savings.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Another option is belt fed plus.  His plate and loaders are top notch!  I don't own a FM-9 plate but own other plates and would recommend them.

http://www.beltfedplus.com/linkloaders/m7linkloaders.html
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, Freedom Ordinance emailed me today after 2 months saying they will complete my order.

Deadeye: maybe I just suck at loading these things, but it took me nearly a minute a link to load.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#5]
It's just a matter of getting a feel for it. I stand the bullets up next to a pile of links, on my pool table or a counter with a pad, grab a link and push it down on the bullet and repeat. 50 in under 5 minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top