Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2019 9:03:46 PM EDT
Link to TFB article

Looks like a straight pull AR10 converted to bullpup rifle.  Says it take AR barrels and triggers.

Kind of interesting.

TFB source for photo

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#1]
That would be kewl if they made a retrofit kit with a blade instead of a stock.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe it’s just the angle of the photos, but that LOP looks like it reaches into the next county.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Ugly and they must of severely chopped the bcg so they don’t need a buffer tube. Probably not easily convertible to semieither considering they said in the article standard ar10 barrels will need their gas block that blocks the gas port I don’t think they are interested in making semis or supporting attempts to modify it. Outside of like the UK where they like these sorts of things because of their laws I just don’t get the point.

Edit: checked out their website looks like they make overpriced regular ARs so probably no anti semi autos. Still don’t get the point.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 6:26:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That would be kewl if they made a retrofit kit with a blade instead of a stock.
View Quote
Maybe my sarcasm meter is off, but why? It’s in bullpup configuration and would be short as a AR10 pistol would be.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Would make a cool suppressed hunting gun.  Less overall length, less gas in the face/lower at ear numbers, but kinda heavy though.  If the price stays where it is, I'd consider it for sure.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Wonder what a 16" pencil barrel would weigh in one of these guns.

Add a DA nomad or EA VoxK to it and it would be a pretty LW hunting rig
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top