Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/6/2019 9:03:46 PM EDT
Link to TFB article

Looks like a straight pull AR10 converted to bullpup rifle. Says it take AR barrels and triggers.

Kind of interesting.

TFB source for photo

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 7:42:38 AM EDT
That would be kewl if they made a retrofit kit with a blade instead of a stock.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 11:41:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2019 11:41:49 AM EDT by doty_soty]
Maybe it’s just the angle of the photos, but that LOP looks like it reaches into the next county.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 1:28:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2019 2:37:19 PM EDT by Kali_Refugee]
Ugly and they must of severely chopped the bcg so they don’t need a buffer tube. Probably not easily convertible to semieither considering they said in the article standard ar10 barrels will need their gas block that blocks the gas port I don’t think they are interested in making semis or supporting attempts to modify it. Outside of like the UK where they like these sorts of things because of their laws I just don’t get the point.

Edit: checked out their website looks like they make overpriced regular ARs so probably no anti semi autos. Still don’t get the point.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 6:26:28 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
That would be kewl if they made a retrofit kit with a blade instead of a stock.
View Quote
Maybe my sarcasm meter is off, but why? It’s in bullpup configuration and would be short as a AR10 pistol would be.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 2:50:11 PM EDT
Would make a cool suppressed hunting gun. Less overall length, less gas in the face/lower at ear numbers, but kinda heavy though. If the price stays where it is, I'd consider it for sure.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 5:43:32 PM EDT
Wonder what a 16" pencil barrel would weigh in one of these guns.

Add a DA nomad or EA VoxK to it and it would be a pretty LW hunting rig
Top Top