Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2023 7:43:33 PM EDT
I am relocating to a different state.

Looks like I simply need to submit a 5300.38 and wait for a new FFL hard copy?

I would assume to cease any acquisitions and disposition until the change is approved, and then only do so at the new address.

Anyone go through this before?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
How close to renewal are you?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Just renewed in February.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I did it a couple of times before....but I dont remember anything other than I filled out that form and sent it in.  There are some part that don't really match up with collectors..

I have also heard of people just emailing a copy of it,.  I've even read on a couple different forums of people just sending in a letter with their info, copy of their C&R and new info., supposedly they sent it attn: to a specific person..

You could always call and ask:

Federal Firearms Licensing Center
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405 USA
Voice (866) 662-2750 (Toll Free)
Fax (866) 257-2749 (Toll Free)
[email protected]

Call them and tell them you hold a C&R and you need to know the process to amend an address as you plan to move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top