Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2023 3:47:46 PM EDT
As a 24 year machinist with an 07 and a growing tiredness of job-shop work, I've been dabbling in AR type work off and on. It's gotten to a point where I need to just get stuff out there and see what the market says.

I'm looking for someone to build me a website where I can sell the items I've been machining. Since they're FFL items (uppers/lowers, more to come), it pretty much pushes me out of the usual "do-it-yourself" realms, both in hosting and webstore design/payment methods. Would anyone have recommendations for someone that is creative and does quality work? I could just do a Google search on "FFL website design", but I'd also like to support any of our members who may do this sort of thing...

The "idea" is to have a store front where anyone can buy something, but FFL number is required (ship to my preferred dealer, here's the number and/or address). I expect I'd have to contact the receiving FFL to verify, of course.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top