Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2018 9:26:49 AM EDT
FAL in question was built from an Imbel parts kit on a Coonan metric receiver. Build, refinish and test fire was done by Arizona Response Systems. Gun probably has less than 300 rounds through the tube. What do you guys think its worth?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's a forged Coonan upper and was built by Mark Graham and works, I'd say about 1200-1300.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
All Coonans are cast, I believe. I'm not sure that it would realistically bring $1,000, to be honest. A lot of builds are worth more parted out, and parted out you might still not get $1,000. If Mark built it, then it runs, and just enjoy a decent rifle.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the feedback. I absolutely enjoy it, runs perfect.

Kind of a head turner at the ranges I use.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the feedback. I absolutely enjoy it, runs perfect.

Kind of a head turner at the ranges I use.
View Quote
FALs usually are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top