Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2019 2:59:47 PM EDT
Registered to the FAL files, but not approved for posting.  Send them an email a few days ago, nada.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. I’m a member there and there have been complaints about paid members unable to renew status even after payment. The head chief is Jennifer. Not sure where she is.

Try AKFiles and reach out to one of the mods there. They are ran by the same people.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I just won't worry about it and wait til they answer my email.  If they don't, oh well.  I've been on a sinking gun board before - not a pleasant experience.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
WEG I think is or was a mod there if you want to @ or im him.

ETA
Yep still is, not sure if he is WEG or W.E.G. W_E_G here though.
https://falfiles.com/forums/member.php?u=1211
https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=105614
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I was locked out for several months after not visiting that site for several years. I started a similar thread to this one with no luck. Then out of the blue a couple of months ago I was able to get back on. I have no explanation and never received a response to any of the “I forgot my password” things I initiated. It just worked. Weirdest thing. Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was locked out for several months after not visiting that site for several years. I started a similar thread to this one with no luck. Then out of the blue a couple of months ago I was able to get back on. I have no explanation and never received a response to any of the “I forgot my password” things I initiated. It just worked. Weirdest thing. Good luck.
View Quote
I've been having this problem with the M-14 Firing Line forum.  Didn't visit for a couple of years, but I can't log on and I get no responses so that I can fix that.  They still send me e-mails/newsletters though.

I'm glad I registered at FAL Files a while back when this wasn't an issue.  The marketplace alone is worth the effort of joining.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've been having this problem with the M-14 Firing Line forum.  Didn't visit for a couple of years, but I can't log on and I get no responses so that I can fix that.  They still send me e-mails/newsletters though.

I'm glad I registered at FAL Files a while back when this wasn't an issue.  The marketplace alone is worth the effort of joining.
View Quote
I registered on the FAL Files in 2002 per my profile that I just looked at! Dang. Time flies. And I just logged into the M-14 site too. Hadn’t been there in a long time either, but I wasn’t locked out of it glad to see.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
WEG I think is or was a mod there if you want to @ or im him.

ETA
Yep still is, not sure if he is WEG or W.E.G. W_E_G here though.
https://falfiles.com/forums/member.php?u=1211
https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=105614
View Quote
W.E.G.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 10:24:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep, he took care of me.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#9]
How did you contact W.E.G.?

@backbencher
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I IM'd him here.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I IM'd him here.
View Quote
Thanks. Just sent him an email.

@W_E_G
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I am the bouncer  -  not the banker  -  at the FAL Files.

If you are a member and cannot log in for some reason, I can help you with that. Message me here if your password is bouncing.

I handle no aspect of FAL Files money.

If you need to talk to someone about money, talk to Jen.

Jen owns the board.

I can’t help you get her to respond to PM’s.

She has a Facebook account.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am the bouncer  -  not the banker  -  at the FAL Files.

If you are a member and cannot log in for some reason, I can help you with that. Message me here if your password is bouncing.

I handle no aspect of FAL Files money.

If you need to talk to someone about money, talk to Jen.

Jen owns the board.

I can’t help you get her to respond to PM’s.

She has a Facebook account.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105614/AD1F995F-CFBA-44C3-9171-843DCAF4ACB8_jpeg-1215543.JPG
View Quote

Forrest
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top