Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2019 10:04:22 AM EDT
So I went to my ffl the other day for help/ use his printer. I was there to efile a form 1. He ended up just scanning my prints from my card and all my other shit and uploaded to the efile.

From the directions that I read is says I must mail them in with the cover letter. I never received any cover letter. Am I g2g since he already scanned / sent them or should I mail them? I filed using a trust.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]
No, you have to mail in your prints with the associated cover letter.

Make sure you check your email through a web browser on your phone or using your computer. It will most likely be in your junk email and normally sent within minutes after submitting your form.

On top of that, the email should also contain a copy of the Form 1 that you submitted. You need to send the CLEO copy of the form 1 to your CLEO.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
When you submitted your form online, you should have received a cover letter to your email. I did an F1 two weeks ago today and had the email immediately.

Go back and check your email/junk
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Fingerprints don’t get scanned in.  They only take them the old fashioned way, on a card that is mailed in to them.

Did you get any email from the ATF after you completed your submission?  If not, either it’s not complete (which means they didn’t send it yet), or it went to a spam/junk folder.  If you got an email, but there was no attachment, what device were you using to view the email.  If you use the iOS email program on either an iPad or an iPhone, the attachment won’t show up (but it is there).  You need to either view the email on a computer, or using your browser.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I just looked through junk and normal. The only thing I received was a notification for permit/ control #.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fingerprints don’t get scanned in.  They only take them the old fashioned way, on a card that is mailed in to them.

Did you get any email from the ATF after you completed your submission?  If not, either it’s not complete (which means they didn’t send it yet), or it went to a spam/junk folder.  If you got an email, but there was no attachment, what device were you using to view the email.  If you use the iOS email program on either an iPad or an iPhone, the attachment won’t show up (but it is there).  You need to either view the email on a computer, or using your browser.
View Quote
I’m on my iPhone, thanks I’ll look on my computer
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Just looked on the computer. I see it now, thanks guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top