Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2018 2:29:29 PM EDT
I have a Stevens 320 setup for HD. I went to add a Velcro ammo card and found out that the Forend makes it impossible to stick to the receiver. Anybody got an idea so I can add some spare rounds to my shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Cuff for stock?

Buttstock ammo carrier
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 20 rounds on my sling.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Remove the forend. Cut off any extra part of the forend that extends over the receiver when the action is open. Dress the cut up with some sandpaper.
Enjoy your minimalist forend.

See the forend even gives you a decent reference point to cut it at. Right at the thick band between the molded in grooves.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remove the forend. Cut off any extra part of the forend that extends over the receiver when the action is open. Dress the cut up with some sandpaper.
Enjoy your minimalist forend.
View Quote
That might be the ticket
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I recommend a butt cuff holder with straps to tie down so it doesn't twist when loading/removing shells.

Butt cuff holder
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top