Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2021 7:57:39 AM EDT
I’m interested in which cable powers an E-COTI?

I fead that the common pvs-31 splitters I see are for the COTI and not the E-COTI.

Trying to educate before I drop money in the wrong
products. I’m saving for an ECOTI and would like to be able to power it and my DTNVS together from an external pack.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#1]
#TNVC has a solution for this, but it is pricey.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Safran makes an adapter to allow the standard coti cable to work with the ecoti.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried the adapter with my PVS31a and it did not have enough current to run both.  Ended up returning it.  There is something with the e-coti demand that is different.  Hit up Augee.  He knows the issues.  We worked with Safran before concluding it wasn’t happening right now.  In the meantime, they came up with an alternate solution that does work, but ain’t cheap.  I decided the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze in my case.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:25:10 AM EDT
[#4]
this is what I was referring to, along with the standard coti Y splitter cable for 31s/similar.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the detailed responses, I’ll hit up Augee sometime. Still saving my pennies for the ecoti, probably be in the market shortly after New Years trying to line out any accessories. I picked up a case of batteries just in case lol.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Different devices, but I wouldn't even pay $400 for the Jerry-C Remote Pack, LOL. It holds two 18650s, but the Flat Top 3500mAh one from Illumn, that I use in the tube onboard, lasts about 7hrs. I carry 4. No GPS on the Jerry, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top