Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2018 10:28:26 PM EDT
Looking at these two bullets for my CZ527 Blackout.

Lehigh 174gr

Lehigh 176gr

I've been shooting 175gr SMKs loaded at subsonic velocities with it so far, which is why I'm zeroing in on these two bullets. I doubt I'll be using these on deer, but interested in them for coyote, fox, and maybe smaller critters such as raccoons, skunks, etc..

Leaning toward the 174s. The 176s sure have an unconventional design to them. Just wondering if anyone has experience with either.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
When I toured Lehigh Defense, they gave me the 174gr CF and 194gr ME.  I haven't loaded the 174gr CF, but I load the 194gr ME for 300BO with great results for PA whitetail.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

Picked up some 174s to try. I'll report back once I get a chance to use them.

Never did really find anything to really help me decide for sure between the 174s and 176s, but found some posts from guys on other forums who say their 174s have been very accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top