Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 8:31:42 PM EDT
I’ve got a Spiritus Mk4 and I’m trying to find a good dangler for it. Need it to be large enough for medical plus just common storage. I’ve already got the SACK on two LV119 carriers and was wanting something bigger for the chest rig.

Options I’m looking at

Ferro Dangler
RDR Gear AMP XL
Haley Strategic Hanger V2
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the Haley. It fits a full MARCH resupply kit. Im not sure how it compares size wise to the Spiritus, but it works for me. I remove it and carry it in my EDC bag when I'm not running it on the chest rig. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Ferro mini dangler.

Hang it off your PC or gun belt
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Ferro dangler is good for gloves and snacks but it makes a mediocre IFAK, if that's your intended purpose.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:23:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Shaw Concepts RAID
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shaw Concepts RAID
View Quote

If you want to use a Dangler for Medical Purposes this would be an ideal pick IMO.  

I use the Spiritus Dangler, it's okay, but not large enough in my opinion for a decent size IFAK.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shaw Concepts RAID
View Quote

This, for sure.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the Warrior Assault Gear dangler
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Emdom has a nice do-it-all one with lots of features.

However my suggestion Is not mixing items and common strage in the same compartment.

Emdom also has a 6*3 molle panel that Is attached the same way as a dangler, maybe you can put an ifak pouch and a small utility there and keep content separated.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
The hsp is the way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I really like the Arbor Arms Medical Nut-Ruck. It has some very well thought-out features, internal organization options, and can also be utilized with a First-Spear Tube. The company has been very responsive to questions and the pouch is well thought-out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top