Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2018 1:49:53 PM EDT
I'm in the market for an entry level single shot trap guns for shooting 16 yard trap. Does anyone have experience with the Stoeger Grand 12/30 or the H&R 1871 Topper trap gun? Let me know what you think of them and are they a good value for the money?
TIA
Gary
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a Remington 870.  It will be easy to sell when you want an over/under, Benelli,  or BT-99.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the CZ Redhead is a great value.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 11:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a Remington 870.  It will be easy to sell when you want an over/under, Benelli,  or BT-99.
View Quote
It's funny because it's true.  My son is using my 870 for his team.  I wanted to gauge his enthusiasm for the sport before making any serious investment.  He wasn't consistent in his scores and his coach thought it was the 870 not being a good fit.  Tonight the coach let my son use his personal BT99.  My son shot the best he ever has.

My son loves the sport.  Tonight I began looking for a BT99.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top