Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2019 1:28:09 PM EDT
I logged onto the Eforms site and it looked like my latest Form 1 was missing. Poked around and found it under the approved tab has a finalized date of 6/8/19. Never got an email saying approved, but I found one from yesterday saying my app was "Submitted/In Process" even though I submitted mid last month. Viewed the document in that email and online. Both have no stamp and still have the "Submitted" water mark on it. Never had an issue before where I had to initiate contact, so would you recommend I use the "Ask the Experts" option, or should I email [email protected]? Or do both?
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd wait until Monday or Tuesday at the latest and give them a call if not received.
And tell them to stop dragging their feet!
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 1:11:14 AM EDT
[#2]
That's happened before. Give it a day or two to update. If it doesn't get updated then use the ask the experts button and let them know. They will just correct it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I used the ask the experts yesterday. Received an email with the correct form this morning. It was dated 6/8.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top