Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2021 12:00:20 AM EDT
Had two disapproved today. Examiner couldn't open or view PDFs. Says I have to resubmit both from scratch.

questions
What can I do to ensure my PDFs upload correctly next time around. Is there a way to be sure they are uploaded without waiting a month and getting another denial.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:06:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd have to double check but I believe you can also attach documents as multi-page TIFF files as well -- you may be able to export from your PDF software in that format. Worth looking into.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I resubmitted today again as a trust

In the section where you put your personal info, it has you upload a photo and the form 23 rpq. I uploaded and they seem to have gone up fine.

at the very end where you upload your trust it doesn't show the photo and rpq in there, but after submitting the form and going back into the submitted in progress folder, then viewing the application, it does show the photo and rpq in the list of uploaded documents but with a zero size

the problem is it appears as a 0kb file size, however if I click it then it downloads and opens just fine.

is this normal? Can anyone go back and look at their approved form and see what it shows for file size for your photo and rpq? Thanks. mine has a zero but it opens.

Link Posted: 2/6/2021 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. That was helpful and I appreciate you checking yours. Hopefully this time around I get the approval
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Where is the 24 month exemption form located?  I tried to find it last night and couldn't, so i just uploaded my trust... again.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There’s not one. I asked back when it first came out and got a useless answer...but don’t recall what it was.

I put an example of what I did here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/24-month-exemption/17-501634/
View Quote

Thank you.  If you don't mind, I will make a copy of this.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top