Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2022 10:13:00 PM EDT
has anyone ran into this problem before?  also when i log on to eforms i can view draft pdf copy

did this on 7-18-22 and have yet to received a cover letter for my fingerprint cards.  

i have a receipt for the transaction.

did ask the experts early but probably won't hear a response till tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
has anyone ran into this problem before?  also when i log on to eforms i can view draft pdf copy

did this on 7-18-22 and have yet to received a cover letter for my fingerprint cards.  

View Quote
It's automated, you should get the email immediately.  Did you check all your email inbox subfolders and spam folder?

ETA: and after you paid, did you go back to the eforms page and do the final submit part?  Is the form in the "SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS" category on the left of the main page under "My Forms"?
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember people having issues seeing the files when looking on their phone, but they still received an email.  Might check on a PC if you haven't yet.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 11:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

It might be pending research
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 8:21:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Go back in
Click on the form
Click on electronic documents
Look for a file named form1coverletter.pdf

If it's not there, the submittal might not have gone through.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to wait 5 weeks to get cover letter, was pending research because the model lower I had wasn't in their data base. When you submit your form 1 and you have a red triangle, you go to pending research and will have to wait a while.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are on a iPhone that’s why. Attachments from ATF never show when opening the email on iPhone. Check it out on a desktop and see if it’s there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to wait 5 weeks to get cover letter, was pending research because the model lower I had wasn't in their data base. When you submit your form 1 and you have a red triangle, you go to pending research and will have to wait a while.
View Quote

That's what happened to me. When status changed to submitted, they emailed cover letter and I mailed in prints.  Three days after emailing me the cover letter they denied me for not getting prints to them within 10 days. Sigh.....

Start all over.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Related question:
I just filed a EForm1 and got my cover letter email but the only thing on it is the bar code.
Anyone had this happen before?

Haven't checked for a different version on Eforms yet but i will after lunch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Related question:
I just filed a EForm1 and got my cover letter email but the only thing on it is the bar code.
Anyone had this happen before?

Haven't checked for a different version on Eforms yet but i will after lunch.
View Quote

I've seen where you need to update Adobe Reader if you have an older version with certain versions of Outlook (2010, 2013). The pdf file preview won't show anything in Outlook until the Adobe part is updated. It has been 5 or more years though since I last saw that happen with a user.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've seen where you need to update Adobe Reader if you have an older version with certain versions of Outlook (2010, 2013). The pdf file preview won't show anything in Outlook until the Adobe part is updated. It has been 5 or more years though since I last saw that happen with a user.
View Quote

Interesting, this was on my phone.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Interesting, this was on my phone.
View Quote

Forwarded to my PC and it came in fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top