Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2021 11:13:25 AM EDT
I just submitted my first Form 1 through the Eforms.ATF site.  Seemed easy enough.  When I received the cover letter for FD-258 and the form PDF in my email, I noticed the CLEO notification copy was missing the photo.  The ATF copy has the photo and looks just like the paper Form 4 is submitted years ago.  I know the CLEO notification is just a formality and most will go in file 13 when received.  But will the missing photo cause any issues on the ATF end of things?

New to the whole efile thing and just want to make sure I'm not missing any hoops that I need to jump through

Thanks guys!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The CLEO copy of the form 1 doesn't get a photo. Same thing for the CLEO copy of the 5320.23 if you were to file as a trust.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The CLEO copy of the form 1 doesn't get a photo.
View Quote

Good to know!  When I filed my Form 4, in 2007, there was still a CLEO sign-off and both copies of the form had a photo attached so I was just worried when it printed without one.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
No offense intended, but it's written right on the form 1

"...must (1) attach to each copy except for the CLEO copy in item 12 of the ATF Form 1, a 2 inch x 2 inch photograph of his/her frontal view taken within one year prior to the date of the  application..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top