Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2019 6:30:15 PM EDT
Hi folks.

At this point I have fingerprint cards and passport photos for all responsible persons on the trust. My question is, do I need to include the signed original Form 23s when I mail the fingerprint cards to ATF, and do I need to have the photos affixed to the Form 23 when I scan it and upload it to the efile system?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi folks.

At this point I have fingerprint cards and passport photos for all responsible persons on the trust. My question is, do I need to include the signed original Form 23s when I mail the fingerprint cards to ATF, and do I need to have the photos affixed to the Form 23 when I scan it and upload it to the efile system?
View Quote
You'll need to upload the photos as .jpg images during the efile process. Print the RPQs (form 23), sign them, scan them as .pdf files, and upload as part of the process. I had my photo attached to mine (single RP) when I scanned it. Then I just dropped the paper original in my files for future reference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top