Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2018 7:38:09 PM EDT
I have a Maritime Ciras armor carrier.  My only complaint is I can't mount an IFAK on my support side due to the lack of Molle on the Maritime cummerbund.  Is it possible to use the Land Ciras cummerbund on the Maritime Ciras?  I know it will have to be adjusted smaller to compensate for the placement of the Maritime's loop panels but does it mount to the carrier in the same way?
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't your side flaps cover the cumberbun?

Link Posted: 6/8/2018 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Side flaps cover cummerbund but there is no molle in the 8 o'clock position for an IFAK.  I can mount an IFAK to the flap but it would ride slightly forward of the 9 o'clock position.  Don't see why they didn't include molle on the exposed areas of the cummerbund like the Land Ciras.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top