Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 5/31/2019 10:57:49 PM EDT
Hello, I'm looking for custom scales for a ESSE 6 , my nephew is graduating collage and I would like to get custom wood scales for it before I give it to him. He mentioned awhile back about seeing a beautiful set of burl-wood or curly high end grips. Does anyone know of a maker or make the scales themselves ?  I seen all the scales at the knife connection , I am purchasing a set for myself, but I would like to do something special for him. Robbie has a rather large collection, I'm  willing to bet he will display it more than using it. I had a custom blade  in Damascus and deep curly maple handles, that is his pride and joy.   Thanks  for any information !
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
How much are you looking to spend?
I can do it for you, but fancy wood can get quite expensive, depending upon what you get.
Blank scales can be $50 alone, and then you have to figure in labor.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top