Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2020 12:48:17 PM EDT
I had my EForm 1 approved on Dec 8th and received the email telling me change of status. Attached to the email was a copy of my submitted paperwork showing the word "DRAFT" across every page. Same thing when I log in and check on the website.

My question is this, is this the final form of my paperwork or is there a copy somewhere not saying "DRAFT" on it?  I want to laminate a sheet to keep with me but want to laminate the correct one.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
When that happens, you can use the "ask the expert" part of the eform website.  They'll regenerate the pdf and send you one without draft written across it.  Usually within a couple days, but who knows anymore.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I had my EForm 1 approved on Dec 8th and received the email telling me change of status. Attached to the email was a copy of my submitted paperwork showing the word "DRAFT" across every page. Same thing when I log in and check on the website.

My question is this, is this the final form of my paperwork or is there a copy somewhere not saying "DRAFT" on it?  I want to laminate a sheet to keep with me but want to laminate the correct one.
View Quote

Go into eforms and clock "ask the experts". Fill out the form telling them you were emailed a draft form and they should email you or upload the approved form without the draft watermark.

Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Go into eforms and clock "ask the experts". Fill out the form telling them you were emailed a draft form and they should email you or upload the approved form without the draft watermark.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what I did. I guess I will continue to wait. Holidays and all.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
This happened to me last week.  Apparently this is a "known issue" according to the experts.  I had my fixed version in 2 days.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top