Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2021 10:00:22 PM EDT
How long does it usually take to receive a stamp after an E form 1 is approved?
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s been a while since I did one, but log back into your account and it’s probably there as a file you can download.  You never get an actual stamp with the E forms.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
They email it, no paper copy is ever sent. I'm pretty sure I had mine immediately upon approval.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You do not get a physical stamp in the mail. The digital copy of the approved form 4 that was emailed to you is your stamp. You can also download a copy from your eforms account if needed.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
There should be an attachment with the approval email. That will be the form 1 with the digital stamp. You can also login to eforms and look under your approved forms.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#5]
No stamp.  Just a pic on the form they sent you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There should be an attachment with the approval email. That will be the form 1 with the digital stamp. You can also login to eforms and look under your approved forms.
View Quote

This.

I had one approved after I called in to check as hadn’t gotten the email.  They said it was approved but I never got the email.  I just logged in and grabbed the pdf from eForms
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Just wait until you get an approval and the F1 has DRAFT all over it and you have to wait even longer for them to fix it.  Or an F4 without the physical stamp attached.  All these are a blast to go through.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#8]
One of my Form 1’s had “Approved” status, but no pdf to download.  I had to call the ATF for them to fix it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top