Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2020 7:28:13 PM EDT
I'm getting 2 fingerprint cards from an FFL for the ATF, do I need one for my CLEO? Or do I just mail them a copy of the application?
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
print it off and itll say CLEO copy at the bottom
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Just the pages that say "Cleo copy". That's it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The ATF only sent me a cover letter and copy of the application with SUBMITTED plastered on it, it doesn't say anything about CLEO copy
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
A nice card and some flowers.

That or the CLEO page.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ATF only sent me a cover letter and copy of the application with SUBMITTED plastered on it, it doesn't say anything about CLEO copy
View Quote

Look at the bottom of the pages of the submitted application that the ATF sent you.  A couple should say “CLEO Copy”.  Send those in.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#6]
None of the pages say that on the bottom. The only thing close has all the CLEO info on it with my picture so I'm assuming that's it? So only send that?

There's a second one towards the end that looks the same it just doesn't have my picture
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#7]
log back in to the eforms page and you should find the form that you can reprint for your cleo
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
None of the pages say that on the bottom. The only thing close has all the CLEO info on it with my picture so I'm assuming that's it? So only send that?

There's a second one towards the end that looks the same it just doesn't have my picture
View Quote

Just print it off, take the pages that say CLEO copy at the bottom(its in red) and stick em in the mail box lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
log back in to the eforms page and you should find the form that you can reprint for your cleo
View Quote

I'll check that out. I've only printed out the packet that was emailed to me and it doesn't mentioned anything about CLEO in red on the bottom anywhere
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:19:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'll check that out. I've only printed out the packet that was emailed to me and it doesn't mentioned anything about CLEO in red on the bottom anywhere
View Quote

Its the duplicate of the first form with the blacked out sections.

Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#12]
After you submitted, you should get an email. The email will contain the cover sheet and an attachment called "Form". The attachment called "form" is your submitted Form 1. When you open up that PDF, you should have red labels at the bottom of the page, this will tell you who the pages are for. Print out the CLEO Copy of the form and mail that to the CLEO. It should be pages 4-6.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A nice card and some flowers.

That or the CLEO page.
View Quote
This forum soooo needs a "Like" button.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you not read just above what you signed?
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't have me sign anything, everything was E signature
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It didn't have me sign anything, everything was E signature
View Quote

E signature or not, you signed it when you pressed that final button.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Alright I figured it out. It did say in red on the bottom of the packet I printed out ATF Copy and CLEO Copy, my printer just didn't print that for some reason. I made sure I got the right 3 pages and shipped it and my fingerprint cards off today
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:42:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hopefully not to the same place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I made sure I got the right 3 pages and shipped it and my fingerprint cards off today

Hopefully not to the same place.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:58:38 AM EDT
[#20]
No not to the same place I'm not an idiot. My printer apparently didn't have red ink or something I don't know what happened there. Everyone was right it did say it on the bottom on the PDF but it didn't print... What do you want from me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top