Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2021 5:01:26 PM EDT
I am a SP and I'm not renewing my SOT but still have my FFL.
What should I do regarding my NFA inventory items and my book? Should I log those items out to myself or just leave them in limbo?  They are technically registered in my name already (because I'm a SP). And if I do log them out to myself, do I need to do a 4473 on myself?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am a SP and I'm not renewing my SOT but still have my FFL.
What should I do regarding my NFA inventory items and my book? Should I log those items out to myself or just leave them in limbo?  They are technically registered in my name already (because I'm a SP). And if I do log them out to myself, do I need to do a 4473 on myself?
View Quote

You do not have to do anything, other than dispose of your post-sample MGs. The rest is not "in limbo". They are still part of your inventory, you just can no longer do tax free xfers.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as there are no post samples just write them out of your book to yourself. I’m dropping my SOT as well.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, thanks guys!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top