Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2023 3:18:30 AM EDT
Host weapon: 9mm PCC - 5.5" barrel - subsonic only

Finally got around to starting my build.  Used a 27/64 bit for the bore, and a 3/16 ball end mill for the scoop in the skirt, and face.  Thing is, instead of going in from under the skirt, i went from the face, drilling a 3/16 hole bisected by the bore hole. Then went back and did the small scoop.  I know its not the "right" way, and def needs some cleaning up, but my 9mm suppressor gage says it's safe.  Just wondering if I should even bother with these, or if theyre toast.

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 4:52:04 AM EDT
[#1]
First post, California and asking about drilling baffles?

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 5:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Post a pic of your credentials for free membership.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep using them.  If you don’t find they suppress well, start again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I was not going to touch this with a 10 foot keyboard. BUT I love watching a train wreck.

OP send it off to a SOT for a proper recore, that might keep you out of jail.

On the other hand just start over and keep us posted with as many pics as you can.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#5]
OP, I have no clue where you found information telling you to do it the way you did.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Keep using them.  If you don’t find they suppress well, start again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Keep using them.  If you don’t find they suppress well, start again.

Quoted:On the other hand just start over and keep us posted with as many pics as you can.

Not the best advice, but we can see how it plays-out.

Quoted:OP send it off to a SOT for a proper recore, that might keep you out of jail.

Probably your best bet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top