Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2018 10:15:37 AM EDT
Are they still in business?  I have tried emailing them a few times and get no response.  Anyone have a phone number?  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Same here.....emailed a couple of times with no response.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they sell the armor interface kit anywhere?  Only place I can find it is on their site.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#3]
They should be. I emailed them a few weeks ago regarding he first spear tubes mod regarding my JPC and they responded within a few days.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
S2 USA is also apparently gone.

They made AR style safety levers
for Remington & Benelli shotguns.

I placed an order on their website
2 days after they apparently closed.

All contact info removed. I'm going
to the bank today to dispute the charges.

Their order page is still active, so apparently
Judd is still getting cash flow from anyone
who has ordered since Dec 2017.

John
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Got an update....received an email stating they are a little behind.  Got the armor interface kit enroute.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I put an order in on the 7th and followed up a few days later with an email (had a question). Still have yet to hear back but being that another poster made contact in March of this year, so that's reassuring.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put an order in on the 7th and followed up a few days later with an email (had a question). Still have yet to hear back but being that another poster made contact in March of this year, so that's reassuring.
View Quote
They're a small shop and stay very busy.  Don't worry, they'll ship quickly when they're done.

I've done business with them a couple times.  They do very good work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top