Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2018 5:16:33 PM EDT
I have a couple of Norotos mount arms with the bayonet style interface. Just got a dual bridge that has a dovetail. Does anyone make an inexpensive adapter? I see a couple that convert bayonet arms to work with dovetail mounts but not the other way around??
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m by no means an expert but I would think that’s just another failure point. Another point that could become detached at a bad time. More weight and probably more slop.

I’d save up and just go full dovetail.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#2]
On a side note does anyone know where I can get an inexpensive dovetail style arm. Not wanting to pay$500 for the arm!
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Integrated Components Pimp Your Rhino Mount PYRM

Converts the bayonet that receiving into dovetail.  Looks pretty solid.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
What type of mounts do you have right now? Might be able to convert them to dovetail
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I modded my Rhino II with a Dovetail adapter.

It's fairly straight forward.

Dovetail Adapter

You have to remove the rear roll pin on the mount to get the bayonet adapter off.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top